At Greenwood Medical Clinic we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality, comprehensive, accessible, patient-focused medical care through an evidence-based, caring, and collaborative approach.
Please note, we are not a walk-in clinic. We accept new patients on a limited basis, with priority to patients in Greenwood and the West Boundary without a current primary care provider.
Information For Patients
Booking an appointment
- Please be kind and patient, our front staff are trained to help patients and we make every effort to make your experience pleasant and comfortable. We will not tolerate any rude or aggressive behavior.
- Please call 250-445-6626 to book your appointment.
- We will do our very best to book you a timely appointment, either as a phone consultation with one of our doctors, or as an in-clinic visit with our nurse or a doctor.
- We are a very busy clinic. We require no less than 24 hours notice for appointment cancellation.
- Due to an extremely high demand for appointments, missed appointments will result in a $30 no show fee that will be charged to the patient. However, due to COVID-19 we will make exceptions if you have developed any respiratory symptoms and need to cancel with less notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- All of our staff have signed confidentiality agreements and we are dedicated to ensuring patient privacy and confidentiality. We cannot guarantee the privacy of anything sent to us by email so we recommend you contact the office by phone for all inquiries.
- For all clinic appointments, medical masks are mandatory (which we supply if you do not have your own) and we ask you to sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
- In order to update our immunization records, we will be asking about your Covid 19 vaccination status.
- Please call 250-445-6626 to reschedule your in-clinic appointment if you have:
- fever and/or chills
- new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- new muscle aches
- tested positive for Covid (or are awaiting the results of a Covid test)
Lab and Medical Imaging Results - MyHealthPortal
MyHealthPortal is an online tool that allows Interior Health citizens 24-7 secure access to their personal health information.
View your lab results, medical imaging reports (such as X-Ray, CT, and ultrasound scans), certain transcribed reports, upcoming IH facility appointments, and recent visit history.
Click here to register for MyHealthPortal.
Patient Forms & Resources
- We do not renew prescriptions without an appointment.
- If you require a prescription refill, please book your appointment at least 2 weeks in advance of need by phoning 250-445-6626.
If you do not currently have a family physician or nurse practitioner
You may contact our clinic to inquire about becoming a patient if you are a current resident of Greenwood or the West Boundary.
The Health Connect Registry is a new region-wide patient registry in the Kootenay Boundary for people who are looking for a physician or nurse practitioner.
Click here to register for the Health Connect Registry, Kootenay Boundary.
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Hours may be subject to change on any given day/week due to staff availability. Physician days/hours variable
255 S Government St, Greenwood, BC V0H 1J0
Greenwood Medical Clinic provides full service primary care to patients in Greenwood and the West Boundary. Our team consists of two physicians, a registered nurse, a social worker and two medical office assistants.. We work collaboratively to provide high quality, accessible and sustainable community health care.
Where To Find Us